Accelerating Digitalisation and Innovation Efforts in the New Normal for the Maritime Sector
- 20 April, 2021
- 11:25 AM - 12:10 PM
As part of the Singapore Maritime Technology Conference (SMTC) 2021, Programme Director of PIER71, Dr Mark Lim, will be moderating an Innovators Roundtable on 20 April at 11:25am (SGT).
- Sharing of examples of successful start-ups
- Leveraging technology and innovation to develop and facilitate efficient, resilient and secured trade flows
- From logistics, manufacturing to wholesale trade sectors – Making technologically smooth and efficient global supply chain routes
- Innovation and funding – Where should the two meet?
- Tong Hsien-Hui, Executive Director, Venture Investing, SG Innovate
- James Tan, Managing Partner, Quest Ventures
- Chye Poh Chua, Founder, ShipsFocus
- Haymon Sinapius, Investment Manager Asia, INNOPORT, the Schulte Group
For details and to register, visit SMTC 2021 website.